• A few more changes this week. – Sophomore Kyle Dodson is no longer listed as a back-up behind Taylor Decker and Jamarco Jones at LT. – Antonio Underwood is now a back-up at both C and RG. – Chris Carter returns to the two-deep as a back-up at one of […]

    Ohio State’s two-deep depth chart vs. Rutgers

    A few more changes this week. – Sophomore Kyle Dodson is no longer listed as a back-up behind Taylor Decker and Jamarco Jones at LT. – Antonio Underwood is now a back-up at both C and RG. – Chris Carter returns to the two-deep as a back-up at one of […]
  • Once again, it’s time to check in with Ohio State head football coach Urban Meyer as he held his weekly press conference prior to the Rutgers game at the team meeting room at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center on Monday. Here’s what he had to say. First, an opening statement: […]

    Urban Rap: Meyer on momentum, his offense, J.T. Barrett and more

    Once again, it’s time to check in with Ohio State head football coach Urban Meyer as he held his weekly press conference prior to the Rutgers game at the team meeting room at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center on Monday. Here’s what he had to say. First, an opening statement: […]
  • Rutgers head coach Kyle Flood met with the media in the team meeting room at the Hale Center on Monday and fielded questions from the contingent about the Scarlet Knight’s upcoming game against Ohio State in Columbus this Saturday. Here’s what Coach Flood had to say: Good morning. I appreciate […]

    Rutgers head coach Kyle Flood on the Buckeyes, Ohio Stadium, national TV and more

    Rutgers head coach Kyle Flood met with the media in the team meeting room at the Hale Center on Monday and fielded questions from the contingent about the Scarlet Knight’s upcoming game against Ohio State in Columbus this Saturday. Here’s what Coach Flood had to say: Good morning. I appreciate […]
  • On Sunday, four-star wide receiver Alex Stump from St. Edward High School in Lakewood, Ohio, flipped his verbal committed from Kentucky to Ohio State via Twitter. Yesterday just after 1:00 p.m. ET, Stump posted this on the social media site: I am flipping my commitment from Kentucky to THE Ohio […]

    Ohio State’s 2015 recruiting class now at 17 as Lakewood WR flips from Kentucky

    On Sunday, four-star wide receiver Alex Stump from St. Edward High School in Lakewood, Ohio, flipped his verbal committed from Kentucky to Ohio State via Twitter. Yesterday just after 1:00 p.m. ET, Stump posted this on the social media site: I am flipping my commitment from Kentucky to THE Ohio […]
  • Even with Ohio State being idle for the second time in four Saturday’s, the Buckeyes moved up two spots in both top 25 college football polls for the second-straight week. Thanks to losses by both Arizona and Texas A&M, Ohio State is now No. 13 in the AP and Amway […]

    Movin’ on up: Buckeyes now ranked No. 13 in both polls

    Even with Ohio State being idle for the second time in four Saturday’s, the Buckeyes moved up two spots in both top 25 college football polls for the second-straight week. Thanks to losses by both Arizona and Texas A&M, Ohio State is now No. 13 in the AP and Amway […]
  • With Ohio State idle for the second time in four weeks and no game this Saturday, you need something to talk about, right? So, let’s talk about quarterbacks. Specifically, Ohio State’s two quarterbacks, Braxton Miller and J.T. Barrett. Miller, a senior, is out for the season after re-injuring his right […]

    Quarterback Comparison: Braxton Miller vs. J.T. Barrett

    With Ohio State idle for the second time in four weeks and no game this Saturday, you need something to talk about, right? So, let’s talk about quarterbacks. Specifically, Ohio State’s two quarterbacks, Braxton Miller and J.T. Barrett. Miller, a senior, is out for the season after re-injuring his right […]
  • With Ohio State’s dominant 52-24 win at Maryland along with several upsets across the country on Saturday, the Buckeyes moved up several spots in the latest top 25 college football polls that were released yesterday. In the Associated Press poll, Ohio State advanced five spots while in the Amway Coaches’ […]

    Ohio State moves up in both top 25 college football polls after dominating Maryland

    With Ohio State’s dominant 52-24 win at Maryland along with several upsets across the country on Saturday, the Buckeyes moved up several spots in the latest top 25 college football polls that were released yesterday. In the Associated Press poll, Ohio State advanced five spots while in the Amway Coaches’ […]
  • On Saturday, redshirt freshman quarterback J.T. Barrett turned in another tremendous performance as No. 20/18 Ohio State routed Maryland, 52-24, at Byrd Stadium in College Park, Maryland. The question I posed after the game was, “What position will Braxton Miller play next season?” “Braxton is our quarterback,” Ohio State head […]

    Barrett is Ohio State’s answer at quarterback now and beyond as Buckeyes throttle Terrapins

    On Saturday, redshirt freshman quarterback J.T. Barrett turned in another tremendous performance as No. 20/18 Ohio State routed Maryland, 52-24, at Byrd Stadium in College Park, Maryland. The question I posed after the game was, “What position will Braxton Miller play next season?” “Braxton is our quarterback,” Ohio State head […]
  • What will it take to defeat Maryland this weekend? Urban Meyer discusses with our Ohio State insider Jim Lachey lessons he learned from Earl Bruce and how winning in College Park will be determined in the trenches.

    What will it take to defeat Maryland this weekend?

    What will it take to defeat Maryland this weekend? Urban Meyer discusses with our Ohio State insider Jim Lachey lessons he learned from Earl Bruce and how winning in College Park will be determined in the trenches.
  • It’s been a very safe bet for years that Ohio State has one of the largest, if not, the largest fan base in the country when it comes to football. And now thanks to the New York Times, this notion has been proven. Based on the social networking service founded […]

    Biggest fan base in the country? Interactive map shows that Buckeye fans are all over & in large numbers

    It’s been a very safe bet for years that Ohio State has one of the largest, if not, the largest fan base in the country when it comes to football. And now thanks to the New York Times, this notion has been proven. Based on the social networking service founded […]
Page 3 of 11512345...102030...Last »