Big Ten Sports Archive

  • This is the 12th in a series of articles previewing Ohio State’s 12 opponents for the 2014 season. To conclude the regular season, Ohio State hosts That Team Up North […]

    Preview No. 12: That Team Up North

    This is the 12th in a series of articles previewing Ohio State’s 12 opponents for the 2014 season. To conclude the regular season, Ohio State hosts That Team Up North […]
  • This is the 11th in a series of articles previewing Ohio State’s 12 opponents for the 2014 season. After back-to-back road games, the Buckeyes return home to face Indiana on […]

    Preview No. 11: Indiana Hoosiers

    This is the 11th in a series of articles previewing Ohio State’s 12 opponents for the 2014 season. After back-to-back road games, the Buckeyes return home to face Indiana on […]
  • This is the 10th in a series of articles previewing Ohio State’s 12 opponents for the 2014 season. In back-to-back road games for the only time this season, Ohio State […]

    Preview No. 10: Minnesota Golden Gophers

    This is the 10th in a series of articles previewing Ohio State’s 12 opponents for the 2014 season. In back-to-back road games for the only time this season, Ohio State […]
  • This is the ninth in a series of articles previewing Ohio State’s 12 opponents for the 2014 season. On Nov. 8, Ohio State travels to East Lansing to take on […]

    Preview No. 9: Michigan State Spartans

    This is the ninth in a series of articles previewing Ohio State’s 12 opponents for the 2014 season. On Nov. 8, Ohio State travels to East Lansing to take on […]
  • This is the eighth in a series of articles previewing Ohio State’s 12 opponents for the 2014 season. In prime time, Ohio State hosts Illinois at Ohio Stadium in Columbus […]

    Preview No. 8: Illinois Fighting Illini

    This is the eighth in a series of articles previewing Ohio State’s 12 opponents for the 2014 season. In prime time, Ohio State hosts Illinois at Ohio Stadium in Columbus […]
  • This is the seventh in a series of articles previewing Ohio State’s 12 opponents for the 2014 season. Ohio State travels to State College to take Penn State on Oct. […]

    Preview No. 7: Penn State Nittany Lions

    This is the seventh in a series of articles previewing Ohio State’s 12 opponents for the 2014 season. Ohio State travels to State College to take Penn State on Oct. […]
  • The Big Ten Media Days is an annual two-day event held in Chicago. All 14 head coaches and three team representatives along with conference officials and hoards of media members […]

    Recapping the events (or lack thereof) at Big Ten Media Days in Chicago

    The Big Ten Media Days is an annual two-day event held in Chicago. All 14 head coaches and three team representatives along with conference officials and hoards of media members […]
  • According to a report by The Detroit News, the Board of Regents at the University of Michigan nixed a proposal to have fireworks at two home games for the upcoming […]

    From the LOL File: University of Michigan regent Mark Bernstein, “We are not…a circus”

    According to a report by The Detroit News, the Board of Regents at the University of Michigan nixed a proposal to have fireworks at two home games for the upcoming […]
  • COACH WILSON: Offensively, we had no one play as poor as we played, not this year, but in several years. We didn’t handle the elements, didn’t handle the road, didn’t […]

    Indiana head coach Kevin Wilson’s press conference

    COACH WILSON: Offensively, we had no one play as poor as we played, not this year, but in several years. We didn’t handle the elements, didn’t handle the road, didn’t […]
  • At halftime during the Michigan-Nebraska game on Saturday, University of Michigan president Mary Sue Coleman was being honored for her 12 years of service at the school. In an impromptu […]

    Was Michigan president Mary Sue Coleman drunk during her halftime speech?

    At halftime during the Michigan-Nebraska game on Saturday, University of Michigan president Mary Sue Coleman was being honored for her 12 years of service at the school. In an impromptu […]
Page 1 of 3123