Recruiting Archive

  • Ohio State head football coach Urban Meyer and his staff were able to flip another commit as Robert Landers pledged his allegiance to Buckeye Nation by announcing his decision at his high school’s basketball game last night, which was later reported by the Dayton Daily News. Landers is Ohio State’s […]

    Urban Meyer and football coaching staff flip another commit, land DT Landers

    Ohio State head football coach Urban Meyer and his staff were able to flip another commit as Robert Landers pledged his allegiance to Buckeye Nation by announcing his decision at his high school’s basketball game last night, which was later reported by the Dayton Daily News. Landers is Ohio State’s […]
  • Ohio State head football coach Urban Meyer landed another top prospect who had previously committed elsewhere as Mike Weber became the 23rd member of the 2015 recruiting class when he pledged his allegiance to Buckeye Nation via his Twitter account a few hours ago […]

    Buckeyes land former Michigan commit and four-star running back Mike Weber from Cass Tech

    Ohio State head football coach Urban Meyer landed another top prospect who had previously committed elsewhere as Mike Weber became the 23rd member of the 2015 recruiting class when he pledged his allegiance to Buckeye Nation via his Twitter account a few hours ago […]
  • Ending my recruitment and am proud to say that I am committed to THE Ohio State University! ⭕️ — Mirko Jurkovic Jr ♘ (@mirko_jurko64) December 5, 2014 Ohio State head football coach Urban Meyer is flipping commits like he’s flipping burgers. Last night, Mirko Jurkovic Jr. became the 23rd member […]

    Urban Meyer flips another commit, adds former Nebraska pledge to 2015 class

    Ending my recruitment and am proud to say that I am committed to THE Ohio State University! ⭕️ — Mirko Jurkovic Jr ♘ (@mirko_jurko64) December 5, 2014 Ohio State head football coach Urban Meyer is flipping commits like he’s flipping burgers. Last night, Mirko Jurkovic Jr. became the 23rd member […]
  • I have decided to end my recruitment completely and commit to THE Ohio State University! #GoBucks #Elite15 pic.twitter.com/iWg76K0inl — Branden Bowen (@BrandenBowen) November 24, 2014 Last night, Branden Bowen became the 22nd member of the 2015 recruiting class when he pledged his allegiance to Buckeye Nation via his Twitter account. […]

    Catch 22: Ohio State lands three-star offensive lineman for 2015 class

    I have decided to end my recruitment completely and commit to THE Ohio State University! #GoBucks #Elite15 pic.twitter.com/iWg76K0inl — Branden Bowen (@BrandenBowen) November 24, 2014 Last night, Branden Bowen became the 22nd member of the 2015 recruiting class when he pledged his allegiance to Buckeye Nation via his Twitter account. […]
  • I will be recieving my degree and competing for a national championship @ The Ohio State University #Buckeyes !! — Matthew Burr€ll Jr! (@HeaftyLefty) November 18, 2014 Last night, Matthew Burrell became the 21st member of the 2015 recruiting class when he pledged his allegiance to Buckeye Nation via his […]

    Buckeyes hit 21 for 2015 class with offensive guard Burrell’s verbal committment

    I will be recieving my degree and competing for a national championship @ The Ohio State University #Buckeyes !! — Matthew Burr€ll Jr! (@HeaftyLefty) November 18, 2014 Last night, Matthew Burrell became the 21st member of the 2015 recruiting class when he pledged his allegiance to Buckeye Nation via his […]
  • Ohio State head football coach Urban Meyer and his staff received their fourth verbal commitment for the class of 2016 back in October, but Jonathon Cooper officially pledged his allegiance to Buckeye Nation publicly today. Cooper, a 6-foot-3, 215-pound weakside defensive end from Gahanna Lincoln High School in Gahanna, Ohio, […]

    Urban Meyer and coaching staff get fourth verbal for 2016 class as Cooper commits

    Ohio State head football coach Urban Meyer and his staff received their fourth verbal commitment for the class of 2016 back in October, but Jonathon Cooper officially pledged his allegiance to Buckeye Nation publicly today. Cooper, a 6-foot-3, 215-pound weakside defensive end from Gahanna Lincoln High School in Gahanna, Ohio, […]
  • Officially committed to The university of Ohio State — Prince J (@the_wait_) November 5, 2014 Late last night, Joshua Norwood became the 20th member of the 2015 recruiting class when he pledged his allegiance to Buckeye Nation via his Twitter account. Norwood, a 5-foot-10, 175-pound cornerback from Valdosta High School […]

    Late last night, Buckeyes add three-star cornerback from Georgia for 2015 class

    Officially committed to The university of Ohio State — Prince J (@the_wait_) November 5, 2014 Late last night, Joshua Norwood became the 20th member of the 2015 recruiting class when he pledged his allegiance to Buckeye Nation via his Twitter account. Norwood, a 5-foot-10, 175-pound cornerback from Valdosta High School […]
  • Your browser does not support iframes. Head coaching Urban Meyer and his coaching staff hit another home run when Torrance Gibson pledged his allegiance to Buckeye Nation at an announcement at his school’s theater in Florida earlier today. Gibson, a 6-foot-5, 207-pound quarterback from American Heritage School in Plantation, Fla., […]

    Ohio State’s 2015 recruiting class now at 19 after five-star Gibson pledges

    Your browser does not support iframes. Head coaching Urban Meyer and his coaching staff hit another home run when Torrance Gibson pledged his allegiance to Buckeye Nation at an announcement at his school’s theater in Florida earlier today. Gibson, a 6-foot-5, 207-pound quarterback from American Heritage School in Plantation, Fla., […]
  • The Buckeye recruiting machine continues to fire on all cylinders as Ohio State head football coach Urban Meyer has secured two verbal commitments in the last 24 hours as Jerome Baker and Rashod Berry both pledged their allegiance to Buckeye Nation. Last night at exactly 8:35 p.m. ET, Baker flipped […]

    Coaching staff is merry as Ohio State gets pledges from Baker and Berry

    The Buckeye recruiting machine continues to fire on all cylinders as Ohio State head football coach Urban Meyer has secured two verbal commitments in the last 24 hours as Jerome Baker and Rashod Berry both pledged their allegiance to Buckeye Nation. Last night at exactly 8:35 p.m. ET, Baker flipped […]
  • Ohio State and head football coach Urban Meyer received their third verbal commitment for the class of 2016 when Kierre Hawkins pledged his allegiance to Buckeye Nation earlier today according to multiple reports. Hawkins, a 6-foot-4, 220-pound tight end/wide receiver/H-back/tuba player/hot dog vendor from Maple Heights Senior High School in […]

    Head coach Urban Meyer gets his third verbal commitment for 2016 as Hawkins pledges

    Ohio State and head football coach Urban Meyer received their third verbal commitment for the class of 2016 when Kierre Hawkins pledged his allegiance to Buckeye Nation earlier today according to multiple reports. Hawkins, a 6-foot-4, 220-pound tight end/wide receiver/H-back/tuba player/hot dog vendor from Maple Heights Senior High School in […]
Page 1 of 3123